Wednesday, December 20, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Mix it Up Challenge #38

Mix it Up 

Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the December Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


This month's Mix It Up Challenge, it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge!  (see graphic below) 

I've used the snowflake dies from the SugarCut Snowflake Tag and die cut them into a piece of white cardstock.  I layered a piece of thin vellum behind the cutouts so that I could layer this panel over a piece of polka dot paper from Spots & Stripes Brights Paper PadTo the centers of the snowflakes, I added some glittery clear gems.  For my sentiment (from Pinecone Greetings), I stamped it in Navy ink and layered it with a small piece of navy cardstock.

Mix it Up2



1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Great take on the challenge !

Related Posts with Thumbnails