Saturday, November 4, 2017

Reverse Confetti / 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Happy November! 
With the holidays fast approaching, it's time for Tracey McNeely's
annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Make sure to check out her blog for all the details on the sponsors, ways to win, and how to link up your own tags!  
Tracey's blog:  In My Creative Opinion
I am helping celebrate today's sponsor, Reverse Confetti, by sharing my own tag!  

I used the Topped Off Tag along with the papers from Very Merry.  For my focal point, I've stamped the bulb images, from Merry and Bright, with Brick and Iced Aqua Reverse Confetti Dye Inks and die cut.  I adhered them to my tag and added a silver bow!


25 Days of Christmas Tags








Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

17 comments:

Sue W. said...

Such a cute tag! Love the patterned paper. ❤️

Nancy R. said...

Sweet and festive! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas.

Arianna Barbara said...

Super super cute!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These Christmas lights are really cute! Love this design!

Teresa Doyle said...

So many fabulous tags and ideas Amy and yours is no exception! Well done!

Unknown said...

Favulous tag!

Sue D said...

Sweet tag design with these bulbs.

Isabel Z said...

Love this tag!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Pretty tag.
Love the sentiment on one of
the bulbs.
thanks for sharing.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such a lovely Christmas tag !

Kristie Goulet said...

ACK! I love this so much! Great colors!

Stef Perry said...

Cute tag! The Christmas tree light bulbs are terrifically retro. Love it!

Farhana S said...

cute!!!

Angela Walters said...

I love that you used this older set of Christmas lights for your tag. It's an oldie but goodie and I'm so glad to see it wasn't overlooked! Your tag looks great!

Beverly S. said...

Those large Christmas bulbs make for an outstanding tag! Good job on this one!

Unknown said...

Love the design and the patterned paper is great.

Iris said...

Cute tag - love the Christmas lights and the background paper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails