Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Avery Elle / Pierced Scallop Rectangles and Cool Beans


Hello!  I am here with my take on the new Large Pierced Scallops Elle-ments from Avery Elle.  There are so many uses for a die set like this!  I love to use my dies for shaped cards and the largest scallop rectangle is perfect!

Pierced Scallop Rectangle

I started my card by using the largest scallop rectangle die to cut my card base.  To do this, you place your folded cardstock just below the cutting edge of your die.  What you are left with is a shaped card base!  

Pierced Scallop Rectangle2

For my main panel, I used the layering rectangle in the Large Pierced Scallops Elle-ments.  
I love this coffee themed set, Cool Beans, that has 6 fun sentiments in a cool font.  This set is perfect for all those coffee lovers out there!  I repeatedly stamped the 'thanks a latte' in New Moon Dye Ink and stamped one of the small heart stamps in between the repeated sentiments.  I colored in the heart with Copic R29.  My to go coffee cup was colored in with Copic 110.  For the cozy, I made my own buffalo check pattern with red cardstock and the Copic 110.

Supplies:
New Moon Dye Ink


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails