Wednesday, June 7, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Mix it Up Challenge #32

Mix it Up2

I am here sharing a card using the May Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


I was inspired by both the sketch and the colors of the Mix it Up Challenge!!  

You may not see the "sketch" in there with my card as I changed it up a bit!  I started with one of the pre-designed cardstock panels included in the Sugar & Spice paper pad.  For the angled part of the sketch, I thought using this piece of pattern paper was a good choice.  If you like dimension, don't hold back cutting these pre-designed papers apart to create the dimension you are looking for!    The faux stitched panel I trimmed apart was adhered using foam adhesive.  I love the look this gives!  My florals from Flowers for Mom were all stamped in pigment inks and die cut using the coordinating dies.  Everything was attached, sentiment stamped, and flat sequins were added.

Mix it Up3

supply list


Here's a look at the sketch and inspiration photo for challenge #32!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails