Friday, January 27, 2017

Coffee anyone?


Fusion

Hello!  I am sharing a card made with the new coffee themed stamps from Right at Home's Cup of Joe release.  The images and sentiments are just fantastic!  I am a recent coffee addict so I am so excited to make coffee cards and send them out to friends!


I went with the current challenge over at Fusion Card Challenge for some color and design inspiration.  I love how a challenge can get you headed in the right direction!  This is a pretty basic design following the sketch but I did paper piece the coffee cozy with pattern paper from the Happiness collection by Simple Stories.  

Fusion2

RAH-Cup-of-Joy-Bundle.png


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

cm said...

Smiling all over my face in seeing your fabulous coffee-card, Amy! Love the polka dots and heart sleeve! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Fusion gallery!
~carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails