Monday, December 19, 2016

Last minute holiday cards!

Hello and Welcome!  I'm in full Christmas mode now.......just trying to finish up some last minute handmade gifts and cards!

CardSet4


I wanted a design that was easy and quick to mass produce so I took out the large sentiment, "Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year", from the Oh Christmas Tree stamp set from SugarPea Designs.  This font is gorgeous and thick so it's perfect to stand alone on a card with some pattern paper from the Happy Holidays Paper Pad.  

CardSet1

CardSet3


With the use of my Mini Misti, stamping the sentiment went so fast and I like being able to double stamp if it didn't stamp right the first time.  After stamping my panels, I added a curved edge to my sentiment panel.  After assembling, I simply added some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh with Multi Medium Matte.  I love that these are essentially one layer cards and will require no extra postage too!

CardSet2

I hope you all have a very Happy Holiday season!

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the design of these cards with that curve, and the font on the sentiment is so sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails