Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Love Birds from Avery Elle

Love Birds

Hello!  Welcome spring!  haha.....I wish!  ☺  Today starts inspiration using the new Winter Release from Avery Elle!  There are so many fabulous stamps and dies that were just released last week!   You can find them all HERE
Avery Elle

This is the card I have up over on the Avery Elle blog today.  I've used the new Love Birds stamp set along with the coordinating Love Birds Elle-ments for an anytime CAS card!  I white heat embossed the floral frame and colored my images with pastel Copics.  To add some dimension, I added some black and white dots.  I framed my focal panel with the Double Pierced Rectangle Elle-ments.

Love Birds2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails