Thursday, September 15, 2016

Right at Home--Hello

Hello Fall

Hello!  I am sharing a card using the new stamp set from Right at Home called Grateful Heart.  This set has some great fall images but my favorite part is all the sentiments in a fabulous font!


I stamped several of the leaves from this set with Versafine Onyx Black ink and watercolored them with various colors of Distress Ink that was smooshed onto an acrylic block as a palette.  Hands down my favorite way to watercolor!  For my pumpkin, I actually used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to achieve the shaded look.  All the images were hand trimmed and arranged using Press 'n Seal.  My sentiment was stamped several times along a diecut border done with the Scallop Border Dies from Pretty Pink Posh.  My sentiment panel was adhered to a top folding notecard (which was layered with a gorgeous fall plaid paper from Lawn Fawn) with foam adhesive.  Using the Press 'n Seal, I was able to quickly glue down my focal point and adding the pumpkin with foam adhesive.  A burlap twine bow and some Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh finish this card.

Hello Fall2

Make sure to check out the Right at Home shop as they many new stamps in this release!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous. Love that little collage of fall elements Amy!

Marybeth said...

Absoultly darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails