Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A caroling we go!

Caroling Critters


Hello!  The recent new release from Avery Elle has some adorable sets that if you like to color, are just perfect for this!  
Avery Elle

To create my little winter caroling scene, I've used the new Caroling Critters, Falling Snow Elle-ments as well as the new Postage Stamp Elle-ments.  

I started by die cutting the Postage Stamp Frame and using the rectangle center to do some ink blending using Tumbled Glass.  After blending, I used the Falling Snow die to create my snow.  My frame was added to my white top folding notecard with foam adhesive and my "snow" panel was inset into the frame.  Love how the white cardstock shows through as if it were snow.  (it's the little things, I know!)  All of my images and critters were Copic colored, die cut, and added to my scene with foam adhesive.  

Caroling Critters2  


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is darling, Amy!!!

Susi said...

Looks like a happy group of carolers, Amy! Beautiful colouring and a great holiday scene!

Jill Norwood said...

Love the snowfall you created! Such a sweet card! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails