Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- Sketch 296

Sketch296

Hello!  Welcome to the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  I am so excited to be back as the August Guest Designer but it's my FINAL post!  (insert crying!!!!)  It's always such an honor to craft along with MFT and the DT........thank you so much!  ♥


I was so happy to finally get my hands on the Flashy Florals stamps and dies from MFT.  They work perfect for a simple sketch like this weeks!  I stayed pretty true to the sketch but added in some B/W stripes from the Rainbow Stripes 6x6 Paper Pad down the sides to tie in with the bold black in my flowers.  My sentiment is from a stamp set that is a MUST HAVE......Essential Sentiments and was added with foam adhesive.  All inks are Premium Dye Inks from MFT as well as the gray ink that was stenciled in dots in the background of the card.  As a finishing touch, I've added some fabulous Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.


Sketch296_2



We would love to see your take on this week's sketch!  Link up your cards and have fun!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Esther said...

Beautiful card Amy! I love the bright colours and the bold pop of stripes. Fab! Esther

Related Posts with Thumbnails