Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday Sketch Challenge -- Sketch 294

Sketch294 

Hello!  Welcome to the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  I am so excited to be back as the August Guest Designer!  It's always such an honor to craft along with MFT and the DT!  ♥

I took a few liberties with this week's sketch but I think you can still see it in there!   Sketches are made to be a starting point so just use it and see where it takes you!

I started with a white top folding notecard.  I added a piece of Gravel Gray cardstock that had been cut with the rectangle from Blueprints 13.  To this panel, I also added a trimmed piece of purple Thick & Thin pattern paper that was also done with the rectangle die to add the stitching.  I stamped the fence, from Frightful Friends, in a gray ink for a tone on tone look and added some white pigment ink sponging in the background.  A Grassy Border edge (in Gumdrop Green cardstock) was added to cover up where the pattern paper ended.  My spooky image (colored with Copics) was added as the vertical "rectangle" in the sketch with foam adhesive.  My sentiment was white heat embossed onto a small banner die from Blueprints 13.  As a final touch, I added a few die cut bats to the sky.

Sketch294_2


We would love to see your take on this week's sketch!  Link up your cards and have fun!
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Amy this is adorable, I mean very scary! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails